Mental Health Forums

Dla

Cactus

thanks alot thats good news.. thats if i get it hmmm sounds too good to be true. i mean why should i get it that goes through my head.. i mean i have legs and all that stuff.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauren

• Swan

• Barebones

• Cactus

Top Posters In This Topic

Terri,

What do you mean?

Any part of DLA?Or the mobility part?

For that part I mentioned things like urges to walk into traffic,freaking out in crowded places, splitting of in busy places and just walking back and forth in the same 10 ft of space for ages.The way my limbs just give way from time to time leaving me useless to move even though my brain is still working on a fair level.The risk of psychotic break throughs that just leave me open to just about anything.Think i mentioned that last winter i got in the local parks pond in late december fully clothed and tried to swim to a boat to get under it(turned over) just seemed like the safest place at the time.

Anything like that......say it.Makes you cringe.Its horrible.But seems to be the only way.But quiet what support on the 16 a week im supposed to buy for that im not sure.....

think I got the higher rate component cos I took a few photos of my scars and stuck it in with application form,felt awful doing it but at least they were seeing the real picture.

Patricia

Still not sure why I got it at that level.A sympathetic consultant psych maybe.We have never got on and took her over threre months to respond .....

But as soon as she did I was given the award. Ha, it makes it sound like something you have to earn rather than suffer from!

I spent mine on Private health care :( - it's half the cost of a night at the Priory

Anything to avoid the horrors of Lilacs Ward :angry:

If I had the energy I'd judicially review my primary care trust for not providing appropriate care - seems like I'd have the backing of every health employee who works there :angry:

thinking if me and BB get awarded it we could all take over some health spa for weekend.we could get upto all sorts...

knocking on guests doors and running away lol

anymore ideas?

Yeah, tip water over other guests when they're not expecting it like the little brats who attacked me last Monday - you'll make plenty of friends that way

Sorry - All I want for Christmas is my sense of humour back :(:( :(

you are funny sunny luv ya sense of humour. not sure what i would do in a health spa.. maybe eat alot of fat food and make everyone jelouse. but knocking on doors sounds like a hoot aswell..

wish i could bring out my child sense of fun more but had to lock her away for while. sad aint it. dam im so serious just now.

ill prob wont get it anyway knowing my luck.. dam sry for putting dampners on things, i had a bad dream last night arrghh

((((((((((((((bones))))))))))))))

If I went to a health spa I'd spend the WHOLE time getting massaged ALL OVER - especially my head and my feet and my hands. right now I feel I just don't get touched affectionately often enough - my whole skin is on hyper alert and I hate it.

When i wasn't being massaged I'd be floating in warm water or be wrapped in warm mud or hot towels.

Any maybe drinking lots of cool water and eating watermelon and pineapple.

Any other ideas, or am I the only sybarite here

(Oh and sunny if you even think of knocking on my door and expecting me to answer I can't be responsible for my actions :lol::lol::lol: )

:ninja: :lol: wouldn't do it to any members from here Swan.

Just other guests.Will also ring reception and alter all dietary requirements to Vegan :lol:

melon and pineapple sounds good as do mud baths and massages although i only want shoulders and feet doing.

also want to be able to order lovely comforting dream for Barebones

also want my hair washing by nice looking man as too lazy half the time to bother :lol:

then when all nice and relaxed off to Amsterdam with Kate for plenty of :o

you not bringing him with you Swan?.

fuck knows what going to happen now with claim as my Dr off work. health visitor has got another Dr who i never seen to write report based on my medical records.

She phoned me to say it was posted Thursday.hate waiting and not knowing outcome.why don t they fucking hurry up? :angry::( :(

fuck knows what going to happen now with claim as my Dr off work. health visitor has got another Dr who i never seen to write report based on my medical records.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you asked her to show you a copy before it is sent?

:( nothing in the post from them.going to phone them later.really doing my head in now.

have been off work since june cause couldnt cope.so money is really short.

oh whats the point.they prob tell me to f*** off anyway

Archived