Mental Health Forums

Dla

Cactus

dr said sent report last week.dla said not got it.daughter rang dr to fax it.they say got to wait another week in case it arrives FFs.is it going to fuck their day up if they spend 3 minutes to send fax.

hope she catches something off another patient.or gets bird flu or cjd or ecoli

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauren

• Swan

• Barebones

• Cactus

Top Posters In This Topic

health visitor going to fax it in the morning then phone me.

so just wait and see

and while im waiting going to ring drs and send receptionist on wild goose chase for notes on non existent patient :lol:

I have to do DLA reapplication. Just the thought of the forms makes me in a panic. Constantly having to prove myself and having everything I say doubted brings back so many emotional memories. Used CAB last time. They helped, but I think it is a bit hit and miss, depending on the person you get given on the day. I'll look at the sites suggested at the beginning of this thread. I was seen as a psychotic depressive last time around. Now I am officially borderline, the answers are going to be harder I think. No meds to prove I am genuinely ill and not just making a fuss.

*sigh* wanted some cash while son on half term.nightmare trying to keep him occupied.was hoping he could of gone to few sports activities to wear him out.bills to pay and no money to pay them with and difficult not knowing if im getting it or not.prob could be more patient if i knew i was def entitled to it. :(:(

too scared to think of consequences if im not going to get it.only other solution is to go on the game and my head fucked up enough as it is :angry::(

have had to ask Ex for nexts weeks maintenance this week.so going to be fucked next week.he gets great kick out of being able to say im useless. :( :(

((((Hugs)))))

You will not do that!. I would rather give you money than see you do that.Jeezus Claire! (((((hugs)))))

Dont know what your financial situation is,are you in reciept of income support?

There must be (far) better options available to you.

xxx

no.wouldnt to it in reality but thought does cross my mind.I feel shit bout myself as it is.that would only make it worse.prostitution is just nother form of self harm i guess.

Thanks for replies.

just on sick pay from work and tax credit.then had to find £200 for brakes and other stuff that needed doing to car.boys so hyper since T started school was hoping to take them to sports stuff to hopefully divert their energy into that.which would hopefully help my stress and anxiety for bit

C :(

fucking piss take or what,

went through nightmare getting through to health visitor to sort out fax as was told dla couldnt sort it till they had report then ring today to check its arrived and yes it has but wont be dealt with till next week as staff on holiday.

Wtf do they hope i top myself before they sort it in order to avoid paying me :sm.jpg: :sm.jpg:

You can apply for a community care grant or a budgetting loan aswell ( not sire if that the same as a crisi loan) the community care grant doesn't have to be paid back if you are awarded it/.

Mrs Tree

claim not a success so i got to write and ask them to reconsider.Dr who wrote my report had never seen me and obviously never bothered to read my notes as he said i got mild depression.

can anyone help?

have got reasons why but dont understand as I wrote what i cant cope with etc and they say i can.

My usual Dr off sick they hope she back next week.so i gonna bug them til i get to see her .

havent even got energy to be angry

link

Go to that website.Great for advice.You can ask for advice on the forums as well.

Apparently the chances of getting a positive result are much higher if you go to a tribunial rather than just asking them to reconsider.In the mean while gather as much evidence to support your claim as possible.

Ugh, just visit the site think it will really help you to decide how to go ahead.

:( basically iM fucked.

going to take months for appeal and i havent got that sort of time.i need it urgently.

I followed all advice on how to fill in forms etc when i filled them in,

im fucking angry and pissed off sick of not being believed.ffs not been to work for months and cant see a time when i will be able to.cant cope going out alone.cant cope with cooking.leave windows wide open downstairs all night.have fucking nightmares.go out and leacve doors unlocked.leave money in cash machine when withdrawn it.burn food everytime i try and cook.can only manage having both boys at home 3 nights a week if someone else stays with me.huge debts .

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it

fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it

fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it

fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it fucking sick of it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:sm.jpg::sm.jpg::sm.jpg::sm.jpg::sm.jpg::sm.jpg: :sofa:

dunno wot to advise really

deffo appeal it tho, worth it if u get the money eventually, and it will be back dated so u will have extrat to pay off debts

maybe try for a crisis loan or something

I was turned down first time I applied so dont give up,it would help if shrink was someone you could confide in,that way they get the whole picture,keep trying.

Patricia

Archived