Mental Health Forums

Happy Birthday To Me

Barebones

yup my bday today, surprise? fuck know. never mind.

Havent really taken on the day of it, been leaving it really. Got some cards and 2 pressies. otherwise, been here since 2005 and no person even wishes me anything. Hey as i am working mentalisation is, u all got ur shit, why bother with mine, u dont know me. Wish u others well. My shit is whatever and fuk been here since that time? im sorted.

So thanks to you all xx

Sorry Barbones, I know it's late, but Happy birthday, hope you enjoy the rest of your day! I wish you all the best and I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'd like to bother with you.

Ash

Hey Barbones,

I've only just come online but I'm so sorry you are feeling so hurt by everyone.

Like gandalf says, I think you are always worth 'bothering' with. Sorry you feel so bad on your special day. I wish you a very happy birthday and lots of warm wishes along with it.

:bigarmhug[1]:

I understand it can hurt to not have people pay attention to your birthday.

I find the way you express it though well lets just say not in light of mentalisation at all :)

May I ask you something? How often do you look at the birthday list and how often do you start a birthday thread for someone?

I bet rarely. Does that mean you do not care about the people here?

Lily

Happy birthday Barbones, I can understand that you're hurt, Not been online much today and did not look at the birthday list.

Sorry that you feel hurt. xxxx

Happy Birthday!

Its not good to lash out at people like you have though. But its understandable. I feel hurt when people don't reply to my topics. I hope you had a good birthday anyway, or at least I hope it had some good moments for you.

Happy birthday. I confess that i am a bit lazy checking people's bdays. I will be more attentive to this as it is a very meaningful date. I believe that most of us would feel like you felt. The interesting thing is that the sense of rejection and injustice makes it difficult to communicate the hurt. Mt T usually points this out to me as i but to ask nicely feels.... humiliating.... yes. That's what it feels to me, so i act it out instead.....

Anyway, i hope that you have a nice birthevening ;-)

Hugs.

xxxx

(((Barbones))).. :party-smiley-015[1]: to you

:party-smiley-015[1]: to you

:party-smiley-015[1]: dear Barbones

:party-smiley-015[1]: to you,

Hope you will enjoy the rest of your Birthday................Sorry not to get here sooner and beat you to starting a thread and wishing Happies...............Pickles.xxx

I understand it can hurt to not have people pay attention to your birthday.

I find the way you express it though well lets just say not in light of mentalisation at all :)

May I ask you something? How often do you look at the birthday list and how often do you start a birthday thread for someone?

I bet rarely. Does that mean you do not care about the people here?

Lily

Actually like u everyday, but somone allways posts about a birthday. Yeah i know i should metilisation myself and yeah i feel regected as been here so long and no one as usual bothers with me.

I understand it can hurt to not have people pay attention to your birthday. I find the way you express it though well lets just say not in light of mentalisation at all :) May I ask you something? How often do you look at the birthday list and how often do you start a birthday thread for someone? I bet rarely. Does that mean you do not care about the people here? Lily
Actually like u everyday, but somone allways posts about a birthday. Yeah i know i should metilisation myself and yeah i feel regected as been here so long and no one as usual bothers with me.
How can you say no one usual bothers with you??? When I for one have seen posts you have made and many people have commented on it, To support you, Give you advice ect... Okay so no one made a birthday post for you, But maybe someone would of later on when they came online??? As some birthday posts aren't made until later on in the day/evening... And if no one bothered with you, Then surely no one would of wished you a happy birthday after you made this???

Thanks dice, however, i know that there wouldnt of been a post, just like yrs before. Never meant that noone post a reply to my posts, but i know and actually u know as i have known u for yrs.

sry just felt bad that day, usual felt regected.

Thanks dice, however, i know that there wouldnt of been a post, just like yrs before. Never meant that noone post a reply to my posts, but i know and actually u know as i have known u for yrs.

sry just felt bad that day, usual felt regected.

I will be honest with you Barbones I saw it was you birthday in the early hours but I was too tired and about to go bed, So I thought I would do it when I come back on in the evening, If one hasn't been done... My mistake for not doing one there and than and I am sorry it made you feel shit because no one had done one for you when you came on... I know I never said about that in my first comment on here to you, But I guess you could say I was pissed off, You made this post BUT you wasn't to know I was going to do one for you...

P.s you do NOT need to say sorry for how YOU felt!!!...

Archived