Mental Health Forums

Everyday Life.....

Eagleheart

Hello everyone.I've been away for ages.Probably don't know many of you.

But oh how everyday life takes it out of you.

A severe shortage of money causes me constant,nagging stress.

I try to keep on top of things but find it all too much,so i am not eating.

Doing the shopping is a nightmare.We can never afford all the stuff we need.

I really hope you are all getting by.It's a daily struggle,isn't it?

I am anxious this evening because of the howling gale.The noise frightens me & we could lose our electricity if the line comes down again.Then it's a case of sitting in the dark(yes,i have candles).

Jeez! What a moany bitch i am!

NAMASTE. xoxoxo

*big hugs* you're not moany, you're voicing your struggles which is better than bottling them : ), hope that the gale passes soon and that the lines stay up for you and hope your financial situation gets a bit better soon. Sending support waves! xx

You are not a moaning bitch atall

I can relate to this feeling, everyday life really is harder than it seems.

I hope you can get a good nights rest atleast xx

Hello kitsune. Hiya tan.

Its really cheered me up reading your posts. Thankyou both so much.

The lights are still on & hubby's home & lit a fire.

Only just realised that the fridgefreezer has died. So had to bin loads of food & need to find a replacement for nothing. Oh ffs life! Give me an effing break! I've got palpitations. Need to pop some diazepam. Love & light to you both.xxx

A warm fire sounds lovely, I am currently sat on the couch in a duvet shivering lol

I'm sorry your fridge has decided to give in tonight, but try looking on gumtree. They often have loads of stuff going on the freebies section if you are willing to go and pick it up.

Also it is rather freezing so perhaps the food may stay frozen just by sticking it outside lol ...just joking around xx but hope you find a solution

Anyway I am rambling now but sending you hugs x

Hi Eagleheart, nice to see you again :) and you too Tan :)

You aren't moaning at all, those are really difficult problems to deal with. Everyday life is hard because we have to deal with it every day. Some problems we can get a break from if we're lucky. Everyday life? That's just...every day! Then all these difficult random extra things come along like gales and fridges! Household appliances always seem to break at the wrong time. Our cooker only ever breaks just before Christmas. It's like it checks the calendar, looks at the huge list of big meals in my mum's food diary and then has a major panic attack (which I can totally sympathise with but I do kind of wish the cooker would go to therapy every autumn and learn some coping skills for Christmas, it's not fun living with hungry angry parents). I hope you can get a new fridge soon, it must be so difficult.

I hope you are having better weather tonight xxx

Sorry for delay in replying. I spent ages typing a long post last night & managed to lose the lot. I was fuming with rage.

Good news about my fridgefreezer-it switched itself back on yesterday at lunchtime & has been working fine ever since. Can you believe it!! Its a bloomin miracle!

Its been below freezing all day. Can't afford heating during the day. I look like i'm dressed to go skiing but its just to sit in the living room!

Anyway,thanks for your replies. Its nice to hear from you all. What d'you make of my miracle fridge? I think its spooky!! X

Archived