Mental Health Forums

Hi There, I'm A Newbie - Hoping To Find Some Help:-)

StephieBauer24

Hey there,

I have only found this website today, and don't really know much about how everything works.

I am 28, diagnosed BPD and Bipolar in February time......to say I struggle with my emotions would be an understatement, it causes me great issues in my 2 year relationship and I was hoping I might some like minded people to help me to understand a bit more...and maybe even understand me :ashamed0005:

Hello anyway!!

Stephie xx

Hi Stephie Welcome aboard !! Nice to meet you, sorry you have bpd and bipolar, hopefully you will find the forum really helpful as I have take care Emo xx

Hello and welcome. When I looked for BPD online I found a lot, some good, some okay, some dreadful - they all seemed to post the same list of symptoms, and one or two have a really weird and incorrect list, so you have to shop around and - even better - ask around, because people can explain a lot more than websites. So you're certainly in the right place.

(((Stephie)))...........Hello and Welcome..................lots of people here will totally relate and understand, listen, give support................this is a wonderful forum........................hope you will like it here................Pickles.xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived