Mental Health Forums

Hello I Am New And Have Been Recently Diagnosed With Bpd

sarah67

I am struggling so badly with the diagnosis and CAT therapy. My emotions are uncontrollable a lot and affecting my friendships. No one seems to understand I can't help it. I get so upset and hurt easily and feel rejected even though I should know my close friend wouldn't do that. Then I feel so ashamed and frightened I will lose my friend. I just can't cope. It like living in hello. Sarah

Hi Sarah :) i'm sorry to hear you are struggling, I can relate to how you feel :( you need to try and step back and look at the situation and try and see that people aren't trying to hurt you and that things will be ok, your friends care about you and they don't want to upset you

Don't be ashamed, *hugs*

I am finding it impossible not to over react many days. I had never heard of BPD and don't know anyone with it. They want me to try progabalin for my anxiety. Sarah

extreme welcome in here sarah and if you ever need to chat Im here for you.

We are all a fantastic bunch in here and here for each other as well so you will have a brilliant network of support and for those ever longing cuddles and sholders to cry on because we all go through it.

Massive Hugz and welcome

Archived