Mental Health Forums

Pillz Here (Tony)

pillzandskillz

Heya All ,

Wondering about my username? Well Pillz is a name i used when i attempted a career path in professional gaming kinda stuck with me like a bad fart ^_^.

Ive come here because well , im lonely despite having people around me i feel like ive been shoved into a closet and someones locked the door and chucked away the key. Ive had the diagnose of Borderline / emotional personality disorder from the age of 17 , it will be my 25th birthday on Wednesday.

Despite what everyone thinks around me im not in a good place and ive just about had enough with people not understand and not believing me despite going threw 4 years of psychotherapy , seems to me the stigma is still very much attached and ive had enough of it.

Little bit more about me , ive taught myself the trade that is computer hardware/software something i hope to put to good use when im better , im very down to earth and straight forward which a lot of people find hard to deal with it but thats me and its one of the aspects i dont plan on changing.

^_^

Tony/Pillz

Aha!

Another nerd! We have much planned for you *rubs hands together with glee*

Ahem

Hey there! Welcome to this awesome place, great to have you aboard. I hope you can find all the support you need. We do seem to have something of a mini community of gamers here :D

Ash

Archived