Mental Health Forums

My Christmas Wishes!

Lily-Bee

Dearest everyone!

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I know that for a lot of you this is a sucky time of year!

My hope is that each and everyone of you can find a way to make it good for yourself, no matter in what way.

The movies tell us it should be a certain way but I say; make it what you want to be or not to be!

And in the new year I hope youll all find loads of things to be joyeus about and when you dont that youll find soothing.

I know the world can be a cold hard place, please know there are people that care. That want the best for you and are rooting for you.

I am one of those people, you all mean the world to me, if I had the time I would want to be there for each and everyone of you whenever you needed guidance, soothing or a friend. But thats just not possible, know though youre in my heart and I want nothing but the best for you, I believe in you and I see the beauty in you!

I am grateful for being a tiny part of your lives here. I learn so much from all of you.

And lastly my special wish is that in 2014 youll learn to love yourselves! You are all more then worthy of it. And Ive come to believe that an important part of healing is learning to love and accept yourself. I know that even the loud ones among you :) feel worthless. If I could give you something it would be the belief that you are in fact worthy! And wiser, more capable then you think you are.

That is so lovely Lily, thank you.

You do a great job here and I think I will speak for many when I say it is very much appreciated. :bigarmhug[1]:

I too wish everyone a calm and manageable festive season with as much joy thrown in as is possible for each of you.

And I hope 2014 is a better year for us all :grouphug[1]:

Such a lovely wish. I hope for your health, happiness, and well being. Now, and always. Thank you so much for all you contribute to my support.

Love and love,

Sah

Hi Lily xXx

Only just seen your thread! Thank you so much for being you and so lovely - I know I am not the only one who appreciates you so much. I am so grateful I found this place a few months ago - I don't know what I would do without you and everyone here - it is such an incredibly lovely and supportive and friendly and caring community :-)

I too hope for you that Christmas will be manageable and that 2014 will bring some positive things your way. I too wish that for everyone here.

Please take care of you and please realise how important and special you and this community are to me and I am sure everyone. Thanks for the lovely thread.

nc xXx

These are such beautiful wishes, nice lovely Lily. I wish you and everyone here exactly the same wishes. :)

I'm so honored to know a little bit of you all.

Archived