Mental Health Forums

Just A Quick Hello To All

Jameskarl

Hi,

I am James and I am a student, currently have BPD and PTSD along with many other things. Can't sleep for one which is why I am up this early on a Sunday morning before Christmas. People have said really good things about this site and people are really supportive so I thought I would join. Maybe share what I know which is not much and maybe get some help from you guys. Anyway, thought I should say hi before posting anything. There is nothing all that interesting about me part from my past which was not very nice but I am slowly getting better (I think) and I am looking forward to being part of this community. Thanks,

James

Hey james

welcome here

sorry you have bpd and ptsd

we look forward to you contributing and dont say theres nothing interesting about you cos there is. You are a human too so you are important.

Look forward to seeing you around

take care

emo xx

Hello James and Welcome to the forum.

I have issues with my sleeping too, I can go days with hardly any sleep at all.

I also have BPD and PTSD, I look forward to seeing you around. xx

Hi there James,

Welcome to the forum! :welcomeani: Sorry to hear you suffer from BPD and PTSD :( I'm not really sure what is wrong with me, but an old therapist I knew once said I have strong characteristics of BPD- I guess one day Ill find out for sure whats wrong with me! :) I used to have problems with sleeping as well, and still do from time to time, do you take any sleeping pills? I hope you can get the support you want from here :)

See you around,

Georgia

Archived