Mental Health Forums

Ordered Jeans Too Small... On Purpose

cheeky_lilly

hi...

I ordered small size of jeans that will still fit me I guess but I know I should be bigger size. I haven't been hungry over Xmas- painkillers suppressed my hunger....

Why have I done this? It made me happy, gave me a sense of purpose but I know it's wrong??

What is wrong with me. Why am I doing this. What is happening.

I feel panicky and anxious. So much happening... Too much for my little brain...

Hi. Is it too late to exchange these jeans with a larger size? You could tell to the shop that you got them as a Christmas present but they are a bit too small, therefore you would like to exchange?

It's probably not too late. However I'm chill wondering if I can look like this or be skinnier an be healthy...

Thanks three moons it is an idea, that my brain would not come up with.

I think the idea of me being healthy but skinnier is something I would need to talk about with my ED CPN...

It's such an overwhelming feeling this addiction to eating or rather not eating... It's difficult with do many self destructive thoughts....

Yes, I think you wanting to be skinnier but healthy is still the illness. It's good that you want to talk to professionals about it, I encourage you to do so.

Friendly hug to you.

Archived