Mental Health Forums

Not Been Around For A While

ruffryder

Hey every one. Just wanted to connect again. I have been going through a really hard few months. I feel like im always just holding on to life. And i know this is the place to come but i really feel bad about always struggling all the time, and feel its out of order of me as well as very hard to keep posting. Especially as i am really unable to help anyone else so im am very sorry everyone. But i want to wish you all the best new year you can achive. And tho i cant give advise as id like i do understand most of you and how hard this is. Anyone is welcome to pm me for any help. Good luck and take care :) x

Ahhh ruff I'm sorry you feeling so rough and don't worry about not being able to post. I'm sure you will when you are up to it.

Take care of you and do what's best for you.

I'm glad you have returned for some support.

Take care

And wishing you all the best too.

Emo xx

Dude, if you're having a shit time, come & post. I fully get that you're self conscious about posting a lot (damnit, I'm posting left, right & centre on everything to keep my brain at bay & am worrying I'm annoying people with it!) & finding it hard to cope but if you need the support, you need the support.

We all understand that & if you're not strong enough to advise people atm, so what?! It's your life & your health that come first to you, as with all of us & our own journeys.

Hope to see you around & hope life gets better for you soon.

PD

Thanks alot guys it means alot. I guess im just sick of moaning all the time so i just hold it all in. I will try and come on here more. I do feel like im loosing touch with sociaty and reality at times

Ruffryder, you are and will always be welcomed on the forums. Don't stress yourself with not being able to post as you'd like, it will come naturally when you're ready. May I warn you that "holding it all in" may generate more pain than trying to get it out? If you can't talk, you could draw or make another creative activity. Well, just do what you want to and let the rest aside. I give you many warm hugs if you accept them. :)

Thanks threemoons. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening. I do know that holding it in is bad and the only one i really tell is my therapist but sometimes his answers are not very helpful. I seem to really struggle with getting anything out i have been learning to play guitar and keyboard and sometimes they help but not always i tend to just get really tired and sleep or stay in bed till it passes

Hi Ruff! Great to see you, sorry to hear you've been having a tough time & I hope things improve for you soon. Great to hear you're learning guitar & keyboard :-) it's all about practice! I know the therapy can be hard at times & I felt like fighting it a lot, but try to stick with it xx

Archived