Mental Health Forums

I'm New

Chip2014

I'm new here. I have emotionally unstable personality disorder. only found out a few months ago. Last few years have been hell. Last few months have brought me to the point of self harming n suicidal thoughts. My fiance was accused of something horrific n isn't allowed at home. So bringing up three kids under six (one a baby) alone. Hoping the case against him will be dropped soon so we can be a family again. It's only circumstantial evidence n he hasn't even been ccharged with anything. Anyway I'll stop rambling on. Sorry.

Chip x

Welcome to the forum. :) Make yourself comfy.

*I am sorry your home life is so stressful right now. Maybe making a post about it under Relationships might help you get it out and give others a chance to understand a little better.

Hiya Chip,

welcome to this place, i hope you can find some support here,

i got diagnosed fairly recently too - it's a lot to take in.

sounds like you have a real lot of stress to deal with right now,

keep posting and let us know how u are,

lali xx

Hi, Chip

Oh no :/ your situation just sounds so very difficult. I have three young kids myself, and am recently separated (though we have plans of getting back together and have some contact), so I can only imagine how impossibly difficult everything feels for you now. I hope you have help. As suggested, ease feel free to post more in the relationships section, if you haven't!

Welcome here, hope you'll like the community. I'm sorry you're going through hard stuff right now. Feel free to talk and vent, we're there to listen.

Archived