Mental Health Forums

Zolpadem Sleeping Tabs

maddy harper

We've been put on it for a little time in the past. One pill each night. I found it worked well. Take them when you're in bed though, because it can cause you vertigo or hallucinations if you stay awake.

i was put on zolpidem cause the zopiclone stopped working.

I been on zopiclone for over 2 and a half years.

Think thats why they stopped working to be honest cause i had been on them for so long.

well, i managed to fall over last night cause of the bloody zolpidem. I had forgotten i had taken it to be honest, so i got up to fast and hit the deck.

Guess i wont be doing that again in a hurry

well, managed to get to sleep last night with out zokpidem, i like my sleeping tablets to be on a prn basis when i get them. I hate being adicted to sleeping tablets full stop

Yes, zolpidem is not meant to be taken for a long time, it looses from its power on the long run. When I was on them, the doctor told me to regularly have pauses without it.

i took zopiclone for a long time, seemed to make me feel dizzy a lot in the daytime and always knocked me out to sleep but still woke up after a few hours... think zolpidem is s'posed to keep you asleep for longer...? anyways my myrtazepine knocks me out most nights now (anti depressant). good luck with it hope it works ok for you

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived