Mental Health Forums

Sometimes

walker

just having this forum page open on our laptop gives us comfort

seeing a 'place' where people understand

it is hard for us to keep explaining our situation atm

it is hard and we are very unstable and in/out of crisis

but sometimes having this page in view feels like there is a hand, somewhere, that we can reach out to

dont know why

but we needed to say that

xx

thankyou for the replies

when we wrote this it is how we felt

or someone felt

right now?

we are struggling to stay here

like whatever we say no one will want to hear

sorry

its how it is for us

we are unsure what is going on

Whatever you say, I believe someone here will want to hear. Cause you know, we're here to support each other. You can talk here, you're free from judgment. Trust that we care. *Hugs*

(((((Walker)))))

I'm really glad you wrote that, I agree with what you wrote.

I promise you people do want to help you. But I know it can be so hard to believe things like that sometimes. Sometimes I feel really happy because someone seems to like me but within 24 hours I've 'remembered' that I'm completely unlikeable so I believe I must have made a mistake. Either I twist the nice things people said to find another meaning or I feel they only said that because they don't know what sort of person I really am. It's not so serious for me as for some people but it can be so easy to doubt everything good that ever happened.

I'm just happy that you're still coming here after so many years, that you keep coming back to us even though you can't help doubting everything. Even doing that much can take so much strength. It would take me ages to list the places I never went back to!

((((Walker)))) I think you're so kind and lovely and I hope you'll always come back to us xxx

Archived