Mental Health Forums

Nolongerlonely

SoppyCow96

Hey everyone!

Over a month ago, I found a really good website that I thought I would share with you :-) There's this website called NoLongerLonely, and its a place for people with mental health issues to come, and chat/message other people. You can join if your looking for a Partner and that's kinda cool, because at least you will know they will have some understanding of what its like to live with mental health issues, or you can just join to make some new friends. You can send smiles, view peoples profiles/pictures, go on chat and message other users for free :-)

http://www.nolongerlonely.com/

Thought this might be helpful :-)

Hey soppy how you doing. Im a member of this site and its pretty cool iv never had a date off there but i have attended a few group meet ups in london and met some great people its defo a place to try :)

Hey Ruffryder, been a long time! Im actually feeling a lot better than I was last year,so its all good right now thanks :-) How you been? Wow, its good to hear someone I know is on the site :-) How long have you been a member of NoLongerLonely?

Yea it has been a while im still just surviving lol thats good your doing better im happy for you. Iv been a member for over a year now. I go on there every now and then. The meet ups are cool. How long have you been on there?

Archived