Mental Health Forums

I Wish Someone Had Prepared Me :(

ashleigh22

this isn't a serious post its just that i was really really bored, i didn't want to leave my room so i started to look up good movies and came across "my girl" which id never seen but quite fancied.... jesus I'm now emotionally traumatised, i don't think I've cried this much In ages, like hysterically crying, why whole face now resembles that of the girl in willy wonka who turned into a blueberry. i need someone to hold me and console me hhahaha

*hugs* maybe you needed a good cry and it helped let it out? Could you cuddle up under a blanket with a warm drink and a good book or maybe a happy film while your emotions settle? Take care of yourself. xx

do you know thats exactly what i was thinking as i lay there hyperventilating hahahah, i thought "theres no way this is normal, maybe its been building up" I'm wrapped in my duvet right now with a smelly candle and pinterest and i feel much better, thanks kitsune!!!! xx

Aww, Ashleigh, hugs, that must have been an incredibly sad film. I'm glad you're feeling better now. I guess it's pretty healthy to have a good cry now and again, right? I got unusualy upset over a scene in a game earlier this week :/ It's always about fathers losing their children that gets me.

Ash

thanks gandalftheginge with me its animals!! if an animal is killed or hurt i just can't stand it... the worst ones are "marley and me" "hatchi" and "never ending story" when the horse gets sucked into the swamp... that scarred me for life!!! xxx

Aw, My Girl was a really sad film, I remember it made me cry as a kid and I can count the number of times I've cried on my fingers! My therapist tells me I need to try and let it happen more - maybe I should watch it again and see if it has the same effect!

I also loved the neverending story - took this pic of my puppy a couple of weeks ago - don't you think she looks like Falcor??!!!

:D Yes, on many occasions!!

Just need to teach Maisie (puppy) to fly - strangely enough we haven't covered that yet at dog training....maybe it's in the advanced class....

Archived