Mental Health Forums

Blogs That Might Be Worth Your Reading

PDBPD

Hey Steve, have not checked out your, blog of interest yet...

Sorry, it is on my list though...

Well wishes, moonbeambeth.

Beth...it is not worth reading unless you know the person...or thought you knew the person...the purpose is to enlighten some people who felt invalidated Steve

Beth...it is not worth reading unless you know the person...or thought you knew the person...the purpose is to enlighten some people who felt invalidated Steve

Just wanted to say I have run out of 'likes'

But thank you for posting this.

Im confused by it, seems like a totally different person and some of the content is a bit on the weird side or is that just me x

" Ladies. Dont forget to stock up on the morning after pill over Christmas,after all, you may get a little worse for festive cheer,have unprotected sex with a stranger, and end up with a little Christmas gift you hadnt bargained for. But not to worry eh? After all, your pharmacy will give you, free of charge,with no age checks,the way to kill your unborn, after all,Christmas is for the little ones. "

I think I am safe to say; This speaks volumes about this person and what they're REALLY like!!!...

I thought that too dice that's just horrible and like what is he after the king of sleaze that he is, makes me cringe, yuck. Yeah steve it is very useful, thankyou for posting x

Archived