Mental Health Forums

nataya

I am having a hard time feeling human and worthy of the air i breath.

i am not the same as everyone else. and i dont mean that just mentally.

i know what the reaction it will have on others, but i am not so sure that out ways the benefits of not breathing.

my head is so noisy and it will stop if i stop.

i guess i just have to keep myself safe for now till i go back to supported living tomorrow.

Hello Nataya, I heard you, welcome...

You are a unique individual, so it is totally ok, that you are not the same as everyone else...

I hope that this place here, helps you, to find the common ground, of experiencing, that is shared...

I am sorry that all the chaos, inside your head, along with the life experience, is making you feel, that you need to stop breathing...

I for one, am very grateful, that you are here, and present, and sharing...

Very inspired, to know, that you are committed, to keeping yourself safe, until you get to the supported living...

WONDERFUL CHOICE, Hope you don't feel patronized, but this, choice of yours DESERVES CELEBRATION...

Well wishes for you, from moonbeambethxxx

wow thank you so much for you kind warm words.

i dont think i deserve them but thank you *warm smile*

i find it hard to know what to say or what words to use to help say what i want to so it may take me awhile to respond to other post as it overwhelms me as i feel nobody want to hear my say about anything. and knowing this makes me feel guilty for even posting, but i have no other support at all, i have supported living but other than that i have noting.

im just so very very tied, tied of the fight, tied of the no human feelings, tied of the noise in my head and tied because i have been struggling to sleep.

thank you so much for you time and kind words.

take care

Hello again, I realise that right now, you cannot believe me...

but everybody here, and definitely me, wants to hear, what you have to say!!

No guilt required, your are courageous in posting, you share, yourself...I need, all the people like you, to share...when you do, you give and that give is received, as a blessing, by me...

I am so sorry, that this experience, has got you so worn out and tired...Hang in there, out here, with us...

Thinking of you, really I will be...well wishes moonbeambethxxx

Hugs hun and welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you are struggling, I have felt tired now for years with it all but it can get easier to manage with therapy and meds. Please hang on, we have faith in you xxx

i am trying my best. i just dont frel real like a normal human i feel like i dont belong. sounfamilar. i have dark images of cloud out the corner of my eye they are trying to get me

im scared

Hello nataya, sorry that you are feeling so different from us...and scared

I am just coming 'back' from similar feelings yesterday, well all night!!

It is good that you are here, to say hello, I will look out for you...

I don't know what normal human being is supposed to feel like...but you sound very human to me...

Thinking of you nataya, well wishes moonbeambethxxx

Hello Nataya,

Welcome. I hear what you are saying and to be honest, not feeling human or the same as everyone else is quite a common feeling for most (including me) on here. Ive got used to feeing this way now, but its taken me a long time to come to this feeling of acceptance, through lots of therapy and self discovery. you are amongst gentle and caring people, who will validate your feelings and accept you as you are, for who you are, without judgement. x

thank you all so much for your kind words.

I have done the right thing a told my team about what has been going on for me.

what did you guys find helpful to stop the feeling of not being human or real or belonging how do you bring yourself back to your body when you feel so depersonalizes????

im trying to do the right things to get better but its seems im going the other way......sigh

Hi Nataya,

it wasn't just one thing or technique for me, it was many and over many years. Some of the techniques were: diaphragmatic breathing techniques, meditation, Holding a rose quartz crystal in my pocket….I now wear black onyx jewellery to help protect and ground me, aromatherapy oils (lavender essential oil sprinkled onto a tissue, which I carry around with me), PMR (progressive muscle relaxation), Parenting my inner chid/ teenager, Soothing music on my iPod, EFT (Emotional freedom technique..tapping parts of your hands, body in sequence), Homeopathy, Positive Self Talk, Reiki (I trained as a practitioner), Guided Visualisation, Massage, Acupressure, Self Hypnosis techniques, Deep Relaxation Techniques…….I did all of these things outside of therapy, as they helped and continue to help me when i feel distressed, not grounded and overwhelmed. I'm not saying that these techniques help everyone, but they most certainly help me and are the resources I have in my emotional tool bag, when I need to support myself x

Archived