Mental Health Forums

Great

piercepd

I don't think I'm that great at the moment. I'm fine in myself, happy even and I can do small amounts of social on my own terms or when I'm in the situation but the thought of doing anything, of leaving the four walls of my flat fills me with dread, almost terrified panic. Like I Can do band practice but only because I have to and I arrive at the last minute and leave as soon as I can. I'm at the girl's at the moment, not seen her in a couple of weeks (which is unheard of) but we're in separate rooms because I've been so on edge and stressed that she can't be around me. Supposed to be going to b friend's birthday tomorrow night (and we've been saying for ages we want a good night out) but the thought of it is killing me. I don't get it, nothing is wrong, stuff is actually good in my life but I'm becoming more and more hermit and I don't get why.

Hey there, I heard you...sorry that you are withdrawing from the world at this time Piercepd...yes it can all get confusing...

Sorry I have lost my words today and cannot offer much support....

but it is a wonderful thing to know that you are safe.

not happy, and interacting at your best, but you are safe that is cool...

You are under some stresses that you have not made sense of yet, must be very frustrating, I hope that your girl and your friends continue to support even if, like you, they do not understand at this time, why you feel the need to withdraw a little...

I will come back when I can try express more...

Well wishes from MBB

Archived