Mental Health Forums

I Can't Cope With Relationships

cat1967x

It could be worth checking in with your doctor, especially if you feel you have suffered some type of breakdown, not an easy thing to recover from without the right help...

Aww hun, I am so sorry that you have had a breakdown. I agree with Jelly here, seeing a Dr would be a good thing. I have broken down before and the extra support that I got helped me to get over the worst. xxx

Yeah I can only echo what Jelly and angel said, You're best to go and see your doctor and he/she will be able to help you.

Good luck. xx

Hey Cat...Hello...Thank you...I am hearing you...

Please can you talk to, a GP, or friend, if possible, get a friend to go to the GP with you...

If you don't feel right, it really is better to get help as soon as you can, before anything gets worse and more confusing....

Dear Cat, many of us 'cannot cope' with relationships, honestly, relationships of all kinds, are extremely difficult, and often even more difficult, if we are suffering Psychologically and Emotionally problems, I am, so many are, struggling, to start and keep or maintain some kind of relationships.

Friends, work, partners, children, relatives, neighbors, all these relationships are difficult for everyone...extra difficult for some.

Seek some help to understand what is happening for you Cat, we will look out for you, up here, and be with you in spirit.

Well wishes, Moonbeambeth xxx

Archived