Mental Health Forums

Feeling Down And Overwhelmed

Christine001

hi I am struggling to keep going, so many things are stressing me out and lack of sleep means first anxiety and now just down. so hard to motivate myself and so many times over the years this has happened that I am too weary of it. feel like I want to do something to sleep

Hi Christine, Sorry that you're feeling down and overwhelmed, Lack of sleep is awful I have many sleepless and then as you say feel very unmotivated. I hope you start to feel better soon. xxxxx

good to see you around again.

:D

sorry your going through a rough patch right now but hopefully the clouds will lift soon for you

Sending you lots of positive heeling vybes...

I wrote a reply but it isn't showing, don't know what happened to that then...

I'm sorry that you are feeling so down, lack of sleep is awful and means that we are less able to deal with the stresses put upon us.

Maybe a rant on here or to a RL friend would help get things off your chest and maybe you could relax a little more, ease the anxiety.

Im always happy to listen to you Christine

Sending love your way xx

(((Christine001))).........can I send you some :grouphug[1]: 's (((Christine0)))? I'ts horrid to feel so down, overwhelmed, anxious, weary and just wanting and needing to sleep..............I really hope you can get to a better place soon.xxx

Hi christine sorry things are so bad, my anxiety has been bad too its horrible isnt it, its horrible how it follows a pattern and is so tiring i understand that, hugs to you xx

((((Christine)))) I'm sorry you feel bad, not sleeping and feeling tired only makes it worse. Is there anything you think might help you sleep? Sleeping tablets, a bath, music candles? Usually I like the fact we're all different but it would be nice if there were 'cures' that work for everyone.

i know how exausting anxiety can be

i have suffered with this since i can remember so its deep routed in my case

clasical music usually puts me to sleep but not tonight.

Not just my anxiety but son,s too. He has a gcse today and I don't know if he is going to make it. I am the strong one ha.

hope things get better for you soon

remember, we're all here for you if you ever need a chat oor a kind word

sometimes a kind word from someone can mean the world, particular if your down all ready...

xoxo

hi maddy,

thank you for your kind words. boy I am struggling, more so because the promise of help that doesn't happen soon enough or not at all is just too much.

I am struggling with my son and with my work, I am exhausted and have no where to turn. no where. This life just isnt worth it but to die would harm my children. wish I could just sleep for a while, just a little respite you know , just a few days of feeling ok you know. just a bit.

so sorry to hear your struggling right now.

hope things improve for you soon.

glad i could help christine

i'm not here all the time but when i am i like to try be supportive where possible.

take care wont you.

xoxo

its good to see you posting again Christene even if things aint going that well for you at the moment.

remember, we're all here for you...

when ever you need us...

I hope that you are in a safe place hunni, I read your most recent posts and notice that you have deleted them. I know you are going through the mill at the moment but remember, you have been here before and it has passed, it will again, just hold on xxxx

Sleep is so important for feeling better, its horrible when your unable to get sleep, it just starts a snowballing effect. Can you ask your doctor for help? Sleeping tablets t get back on track? Relaxing bath is good for settling down. There is nothing worse than insomnia. Feel for you.

i have sleeping tablets now and then to help me get back on track if i've not been sleeping well

if i don't sleep properly then my voices become really loud and violent in content which is horible

Still crap more emptiness now. No one here understands or believes me about being near to snappng they think I am strong and can go on and on. Gp will not give me sleepers

.3 hours is the norm now. Just need to rant. Please don't suggest I go get help. I have tried no one is listening.

Archived