Mental Health Forums

Not Sure Were To Post So Here Will Do

nataya

i am going to be alone........,...i have no friends nothing i dont make friends well im not good at it!! i will be the crazy cat lady with 4 cats.

hey nataya

looks like you're making friends here :)

i can relate to dismissing oneself so easily

but you can do this

make friends

and are :)

thank you i hope to make friends here :-)

we are all of to see his mother tomorrow im tied and dont want to put the front on that requires me to be nice and friendly to people for two whole days.

im scared it will take for ever for him to find a house and move out.

i feel trapped and stuck!

Hi hun. Finding keeping track of my posts difficult. You are in a hellish situation. I am knackered and whilst I want to write you a lengthy letter of encouragement, my brain is not cooperating. So I will reattempt tomorrow (well today, in the daytime!). You will make friends here, who will suport, engage, empathise and sometimes understand u. I hope no members take offence at this, but...we need to get you friends who's names you know, whose contact details you have, people to share good times and bad times and to give u the big hug people like me would like to give. The hug from me, is from my heart. The good thing about friends in the forum, they are givers, supporters and loyal. When the 'other real life friends' fall below expectations - we will still be here for u in cyberspace. We may be anonymous but that does not make us any less real or genuine. Hope to catch up v soon. Xxx

thanks for that :-).

things have changed and he can not go as soon as we thought because of money issues.

today he put my house and stuff on the line but it was either that or 600 bux.

he has gone away this weekend again, so we shall see how it goes i guess.

he has beeb really mean about me having no friends and says i have dial a friends but they are my team to help me.......it just makes me feel bad.

i feel like i am living in limbo with no control.

• 1 month later...

Hi Nataya, how are things going now? Breaking a relationship is a hard thing to do but have hope and faith in yourself, I strongly believe that you can heal and start something new and good. Take care, my lovely dear.

Archived