Mental Health Forums

Another Year On!

Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT A GOOD ONE THIS YEAR HEY!! START A NEW TRADITION.

HOPE THE 2 THINGS GO WELL, DON'T DO WHAT U DID ON THE PHONE TODAY :P

BIRTHDAY HUGS XXXX :wub: :wub:

Well yes im still here and made it another year, its my birthday and im 22. I never thought i would be here now, NEVER. im proud of myself and what i have done no one will take that a way from me. I have so little and have gone through so much and im still here if that is not hope for you all then i dont know what is. Please never underestimate what i have gone through or how much i care for you all. If i could have a birthday wish then it would be to stop the hurt and pain of all of you, i know i cant wish that and for it to come true. But i can work my ass off to make sure you all have the best support you will find!!! so since i cant wish for what i wanted then i ask for my birthday that all of you think of all the good you have done and how much you have all come through. You havent been beaten till now so why let it have the better of you FIGHT AND DONT YOU DARE EVER STOP. We can all join as one and fight through this untill one day there will be no more fighting and only the good times left. Dont say there isnt any because there is always some good times. I leave you all with hugs and with my promise that i will do all i can to make sure that we ALL GET through this.

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you're here, dunno what we'd do without you, and the support of everyone at BPDWORLD which is all down to you.

Appreciate what you've done so much!!!!

((((((((((((((josh)))))))))))))

you're so right... i'll never give up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

have many more, and thanks for BPDWORLD, and helping everyone, and all your hard work.... its gonna be massive!!!

Josh...this made me cry!! Ok, I know, I'm over emotional tonight!! You've done so much for everyone and u work so hard even when things are crap for you. Do u really think that one day there will be no more fighting? I hope so. I'm so glad to hear the determinism (is that a word!) in what u say, u deserve to keep fighting and enjoy time where things are easier. Thanks for all u do for everyone. Thanks for calling tonight, u did more than u realise.

Make sure u have something fun on your bday...at least a big slice of chocolate cake!!!

Luv n hugs

Twi xxx

:P :P:P Happy Happy Birthday Joshua,I hope you get all you want and more in the coming year...Take care and thanks for all the work you do for us....Always...Emerald :lol:

There is now a new diaires system, there is still some probs with it but you should all be able to register and make diaires and add comments

the probs will be fixed within the next few days, if someone would like to copy there old diaires to word then please email us (there is a limit of one month on this)

Ummmm sure it was my birthday and you all get the pressie not fair!!!!!!! :(

please use this link for the new diaires, we will update all the links for the website but use this till then.

http://bpdworld.org/journals/index.asp

DO NOT USE THE OLD SYSTEM FROM NOW ON!!!!.

Edited by Joshua

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR HIS SITE AND EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY

*hugs*

Alex

xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope u have a great day and thanks for everything. Ur a great person and made a big difference to loads of peoples lives.

Tory xxxxx

ER....Yeah Happy Birthday Josh! Never expected u to be SO YOUNG! LOL :lol:

U OLD SOUL! *ROLL EYES :blink:

Thanks anyway. U r v much appreciated. B)

Budgie :wub: