Mental Health Forums

Hi I'm New

Tilly2

Hi I'm new a friend told me to come on here as it may help me. Some days I don't want to get out of bed and face the world. My friends think I am just lazy but they don't know what swims around in my head. I can be fine for weeks then bang it all goes wrong am I going mad?

hello and welcome to the forums

you've come to the right place for support that's for sure...

i've been using this site since 2012 which was the year i was diagnosed with bpd and i'm still here

i think this place is a good support network, you'll find that in time

people get to know you over time and i have some good friends on here that understands me

so stick around, you could bennifit from this site thats for sure.

Hello Tilly welcome to this forum

I often don't feel like getting out of bed, infact most mornings I feel that way, I have family who essentially bully me out of bed and drive me to get to work each day, I hate them for it but i suppose its also helpful, otherwise i'm sure I would just stay in bed all day,

this is a safe and friendly place and we all understand mental health having gone through something in some shape or form, you won't be judged for anything you are going through,

i hope you find the support you need here.

Thanks for your replies I don't feel like it's only me. Which is helping. Today was not too bad for once. I know what you mean by my bed being a safe place. !

Archived