Mental Health Forums

Hi

salamence91

Hi my name is Claire. I'm 23. I am new to the forum after my dad suggested I should find some support online so here I am.

I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder and show traces of Avoident, Paranoia and Split Personality. My doctor calls it Complex Personality Disorder. Idk If that's legit or he made it up. I didn't think it was possible to have many but my report says so?

I recently had a good year but now its all suddenly come back on me but much worse than before. And to tell you the truth I have never felt more alone this time. I was diagnosed in 2012. Luckly I am priority to see my psychiatrist again. I didn't find CBT worked for me. I just learnt how to disguise everything. But obviously that has caused me to be like this now.

I hope to get to know you all and help out

Claire

hello there

i was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder in the same year as you 2012

i found this forum back then when i got my diagnosis and i've been flitting in and out ever since.

welcome once again

there are lots of supportive people on here that will listen to you and maybe offer some guidence when you need it.

take care.

x

Hi welcome to the forum Claire

I hope you find the support you need here,

I'm often about if you need to chat.

regards

Rob.

Hi Claire :) welcome to the forum!

I also suffer from BPD, so I can understand a bit of what you are going through!

I'm sorry you feel alone, just try and remember that you probably aren't *hugs*

I have had CBT before and it didn't help but don't worry there are other therapys that might help :) stay strong!

Hello Claire,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your time on here supportive, validating and know that you are amongst kind people xx

Hi thanks for the warm welcomes :)

It really is hard for me to cope this time round.

But I know this forum will be a great place and will do nothing but benefit me. :3

Archived