Mental Health Forums

Struggling

Eagleheart

[[[be kind to your self eagleheart]]]

i know its 1 of the hardest things in people with bpd to do for them selvs is be kind to them self but please, please, please, try...

xox

(((maddy harper))) It made me laugh imagining you laughing at your guinea pigs going mental!!! Animals can bring such joy into our lives. My cats make me giggle every day & they really bless my life. They keep me alive. Thanks for sharing that.xxx

(((mousie))) I really think i can acheive that & actually feel excited about doing it (??!!!). I can't thank you enough for gently shifting my focus. It really has transformed my outlook. I hope today has been good to you. Thankyou again.xxxxxxxxxxx

think your doing really well eagleheart

trying to be kind to my self to but its so hard isn't it???

thats a battle i struggle with hugely being kind to my self

i can be kind to others but just not my self...

that don't make sence does it???

o the joys of bpd

Dearest eagleheart, I just wanted you to know, that you are and have been in my heart....

I have not been here, been in hospital, telling you this as I really want you to know, how very much you mean to me out here...

I am carrying you in my heart, always do, always sending the light and love with all my might.

Hoping that you are continuing to cope, a little better each day, moment to moment, as we have to sometimes....

sending a hug as big as the internet, hope that you can feel this, well wishes dearest eagleheart from mbb xxx

It means the world to me that you have held me in your heart. Its been a tough time for me recently but knowing that you are there makes me feel less afraid. Thankyou so much for your words. They've come at exactly the right time. Love & thanks.xxxxxxxx

how is you now eagleheart???

eagles are sutch beautiful birds dont you think???

i got to feel one once...

that was an amazing experience...

Archived