Mental Health Forums

I'm Starting Full Time Work On Monday!

x-Bliss-x

Ahhhh!

I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm really nervous and a bit worried about how tired I'm going to be after being out of work for SO long! But I'm also excited.

I'm going to be able to start my training again in September too so I can try and get qualified. I just really hope it goes well this time! I can't afford to mess things up again.

I really want this to work!

Hi Congratulations. I hope it goes well for you.. You will probably be tired but in time your body should adjust and get used to it again. Good luck :) Jenny x

Congrats and just take it one day at a time, returning to work is big. Post about it if you need to and get as much sleep as you can to be in a better place to get through your days. Good luck :)

Ahhhh!

I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm really nervous and a bit worried about how tired I'm going to be after being out of work for SO long! But I'm also excited.

I'm going to be able to start my training again in September too so I can try and get qualified. I just really hope it goes well this time! I can't afford to mess things up again.

I really want this to work!

Well done, and best wishes. I know that a new job can be hard to get - so well done to you.

Hi! Thank you all for your support.

It's going well although I'm feeling slightly knackered today! I'm sure I'll get used to it, it's just such a big change.

Thanks again!

Archived