Mental Health Forums

In Day Hospital

Truelove89

Hiya. After many months away I'm back again as I find myself needing this place again. I'm currently in a day hospital as I came very close to ending my life yesterday. My situation is very complicated, but I'm currently feeling very empty, numb, and horribly alone. I hope I find this place as helpful as I used to. Love to all xxx

Hello

Welcome back although sorry to hear it's not under better circumstances. I hope the help you receive in the day hospital is useful for you.. sorry to hear you're feeling so low, empty and alone at the moment. Take good care of yourself and hope things improve for you very soon

Jenny x

Well, that's just my luck. I just came to this site and the only person who I put in a request as a friend is the one in critical condition!

(I put in the friend request hours before I saw this thread)

And I suppose I better apologize if my gallow's humor offends. I'm not mocking, the darker the times the more my humor is my defense mechanism. Never have been able to turn it off.

I've got a great reason to not kill yourself. Me! I'm awesome and if you die you'll never know that. So now you have a reason to go on.

I've been to the brink quite a few times in my life. What's past is past, nothing you can do about what you tried yesterday. But today is a new day. Like I said, I'm here!

Sorry, not trying to make it all about me. But I'm all I've got to offer when I've only just met you and don't know any details of your life.

I do, however, know wanting to die so bad you can't think of anything else and wanting to stop being a burden on the people in your life.

But even without knowing you, I can say you're wrong. The feeling or voices, they lie. People may not know how to help, but they want to.

You have to be tougher than the pain because when you hit bottom then there's nowhere to go but up!

hello and welcome to the forums

sorry your in hospital but maybe this will give you the chance to heel a bit

Archived