Mental Health Forums

Peazay

Hi everyone

My name is Alizee I'm 27 and have BPD. I've had it I suspect since my teens. It's a truly awful illness.

I'm going through possibly my worst crisis at the moment as my long term boyfriend who I loved and was planning on spending my life with has left me, I suspect due to my illness. There is no hope we'll reunite, he has made it very clear.

Last year I was put on a psychiatric ward and although I steadily got better thanks to antidepressants, my ex's support and therapy, I now have none of those things left.

I no longer see my therapist as I felt she wasn't helping me and was quite judgemental and unprofessional.

I stopped my antidepressants a couple of months ago as I hated the side effects but obviously now am feeling terribly depressed.

I'm a bit of a loner, I feel very awkward in social situations and only have a few friends.

My family and I don't get on so I have zero support to get me through, it's very hard.

My ex used to be my sole source of support, love and hope and his rejection of me is making me feel like I will not ever find someone who will love and support me through this terrible illness.

I've come here to make friends and find some support.

Thanks

hello and welcome

you'll make friends on here for sure

:D

sorry about your brake up....

i know how it feels to be abandoned by a man and it really fkn hurts....

Hi

Welcome to the forum.. I'm so sorry things are so difficult for you though. it sounds so difficult and lonely. I'm really glad that you found this forum and hope it helps.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Jenny x

Archived