Mental Health Forums

Been So Long, I'm New Here Again!

Lapwing

Hi everyone :bigarmhug[1]:

I used to be a quite active member a while ago (2010!), but then started a part time MSc, and so stopped visiting a bit (well, totally to be honest - sorry!). Anyway, I got to thinking about things, and remembered how great it was here, and the friends I had, and so I want to re join if you'll have me?

A quick intro - I'm 33, married, live in Bedfordshire and work in nature conservation. I'm diagnosed with Bipolar disorder 1 and BPD, of the two the bipolar is the bigger problem, but both are pretty crap! Recently I've been through quite a bad time with depression, and now I'm having bigger mood swings than is ideal in rapid succession. The psychaitric services here aren't great, and so I'm trying to tough it out on my own....

Hope to get to know you all soon :hug2:

Welcome back Lapwing, it is always nice to see old faces and we all need support in our lives from people that get it first hand. Make yourself comfy again.

Thank you everyone... I'm going to be easing myself back into this lovely place, but it's great to be back and know that there's support out there :)

Archived