Mental Health Forums

New, Confused And Searching Out Friends.

RedRadish

Hi there,

I am a 24 year old female from the deepest depths of Sussex. After 2 suicide attempts in the last 6 months and some therapy I have been diagnosed with BPD or 'Emotional intensity disorder'. Unusually (I am told) I have great medical support but lack social support from family and friends.

I am at a bit of a Crisis point in my life, I am not sure where to turn which avenues to pursue or indeed how to move forward. I am sure I will 'off load' in a more appropriate post.

Jaye :)

Its alright, regular and on hand whenever I've needed it. I am currently in the care of the community mental health team and the crisis team from the psyc hospital. I am enrolled on a STEPS program so would also be in interested in hearing from anyone who has been part of that.

hello and welcome

sorry about the sui atempts

hope your in a better place now

:D

if not, thats all right too....

lots of suppportive people on heere so you've come to the right place....

i love this forum....

i too have great medical team behind me its jisy that i have no friends either, i find it hard even on the web.

i hope that you are able to find what you need here take care x

Hey :-)

I'm 27/F and live in London. I have depression and BPD. I stayed on a psychiatric ward last summer after self harming/attempting suicide. I made a friend on the ward who is 23 and has BPD also, so you're definitely not alone in this!!!

Welcome! (Big hugs)

Archived