Mental Health Forums

Hello All

kittenmittens

Hello all, just introducing myself. I'm kittenmittens :) My emotional self is an erratic mess at the moment and each day when I wake up I'm never sure what I'm going to get!! I'm doing well at hiding it from others for the most part (I hope!!)

I think I need to go back in to therapy or have my meds adjusted.

How is everyone?

I love your username & i love the avatar too!

So,welcome to the forum.I really hope you find it a helpful place.

How has your day been?

We're fine, thank you for asking. What about yourself? Also, I find your avatar to be really sweet and cute but I don't know what mittens are, could you please explain me so I get more about your pseudo? Have a nice day.

hello and welcome aboard to the forums

:D

there are lots of supportive peopele on here so you've come to the right place....

• 2 weeks later...
We're fine, thank you for asking. What about yourself? Also, I find your avatar to be really sweet and cute but I don't know what mittens are, could you please explain me so I get more about your pseudo? Have a nice day.

MIttens are gloves but instead of individual fingers there's a pouch.

Welcome to the forum kittne mittens. :)

Mittens are usually gloves with no separate fingers. Oh I'm really rubbish at describing things lol sorry :/ Thank you for your comment, not

sure what you mean by pseudo?

Thank you everyone for your replies. I think the forum edited my post because I almost didn't recognise it when I came back on to check it, I thought I'd been hacked lol. But it says more or less what I wanted to say so that's ok. I might have used a sweary word but not in an aggressive way, I was describing the state of my head, perhaps I should use better vocabulary next time :) x

My day today has been ok. Recently my physical is affecting mental health so I've been struggling :( I have also just come to the realisation that on top of my existing issues I also may have a post traumatic disorder. Don't know why I never clicked before but at least I know where to start now and get some help :)

Hope everyone is good today??

In addition to getting support here I also hope to be able to give it, no matter how small.

Hiya! I know I'm easily confused nowadays but do you know you have another intro post here??:

Anyway, hello and welcome! (And everything else I said in the other thread!)

:)

Archived