Mental Health Forums

Hello :)

MinxieMoo

Hi I'm me and I've been on and off antidepressants since I was 7 years old, been on 150mg sertraline for a few years (can't remember exactly) and I think I was abused as a child. Sounds odd I know. Anyway I think I'm ready to find out what i can. Where do I start?

oh dear minxie moo, I am sorry no one said hello. sometimes its quiet on here. I hope you will come back. what sort of help have you tried before? searching around the forum might help x

Hello minxiemoo, I hope you come back. Like Christine said, it does sometimes get a little quiet - when people are busy dealing with the real world I guess but it is a friendly place and can be lots of help.

Hope you are ok and that we see you around :)

Hi Minxiemoo,

Welcome to the forum. As has already been said, sometimes people come and go on here, they may be having a difficult time, or just feeling a better, many different reasons why things can be quiet, but people are friendly, do care and will support you in what ever way they can. I know when we reach out and feel vulnerable, not getting a response to posts right away can feel really personal and like people don't care, thats really not the case, its just that we all experience days when we may be struggling and want to reach out, but don't always have the emotional reserves to do so, but that doesn't stop us from caring about you and others who are new and been here a while.

I hope you come back and see these posts, so you know that people are here for you and will respond :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, welcome to the forum. I started by writing a journal of all my fractured thoughts. That was my starting point; writing down thoughts and feelings to see if I could make sense of them later and to see how they connect to each other.

Archived