Mental Health Forums

Hi Everyone :)

SanT

its the lips tied shut, and even if i could say the words, the mind is changing so much i wouldnt finish the sentence before i was off on another direction

im so sorry to everyone

Hi. Welcome. Well done for making the leap of faith and joining this forum. I can imagine from your immediate apology that your self-esteem is v low. However, by making this first step, you have done something positive for yourself! I have been a member for a few months now. Sometimes I just read everyone else's comments, other times I write epic tales the length of an essay. Sometimes I don't sign in for a week. You get out what you can from the forum. Even if you are slow to communicate, that makes you no lesser a member than those who post everyday. The brilliant thing about the forum is we are all unique individuals, brought together by a common condition which , in itself, can manifest itself in so many different ways. Due to the anonymity, when you feel like it, you can choose to talk about anything you want to. You may be desperate to feel understood: you may be keen to share a few words with a newbie. You can be you! Good days, bad days, shit days...there will always be someone else sitting staring at the screen looking to for a hand of friendship. A hand that comes with no conditions attached. You can post when, where and whatever...or u can just listen. But would be great for u to pop in a few words to let us know you are there. It takes time to trust, especially when you have been let down before, take all the time you need. Because I already know you deserve some solace and freedom of expression. But mostly the understanding that can only come from others that walk in 'your shoes' everyday. Congratulations for making the first courageous step. May it be one of many! :-)

I agree, no need for any apology. Just take your time and have fun discovering the community! There's a lot of nice understanding people on here. :)

Archived