Mental Health Forums

2Nd Time

Humblegrub

I wrote on here earlier. I don't even know why imntrying again. It deleted the post earlier. I'm just lost. Feeling pathetic and yea. Just want to be noticed and helped

Humblegrub, why did you delete your post?. Your not pathetic, your in deep pain, feeling alone by the sounds of it and needing to reach out and be heard and validated. things do seem quite slow on here of late (well for a while), seems like people have either left, are in a difficult emotional place and are struggling themselves to keep their head above water, or don't know what to say. Please don't let that stop you from expressing your feeling, even if people don't respond right away, when they are feeing more able they will reply, even if that is simply to say they care and are thinking about you xx

Thank you x I didn't delete my post my phone crashed and deleted it :( yea does seem like alot of you are having a rough time, it's why I've not been on here, just had nothing to say and.am not in a good place to support you all sorry x doesn't mean I don't think of you all, you've all helped me so.much in the past x thank you

Dear Humblegrub, you've been noticed and we are trying to help you. Offering many warm hugs if it's of use. Was struggling earlier but am alright now, can handle to listen to you if you'd like. Thinking of you, my prayers are with you. :hug2:

Archived