Mental Health Forums

Hello

jessicats

Hi I've really been struggling recently and Google pointed me in this direction. I think it will be good for me to talk to other people with simular issues to me.

Hope you're all doing well today x

Hi there,

Yes, hopefully this place will help - it's very friendly welcoming and supportive. Look forward to hearing more about yourself as you feel ready...

I have recently been diginosed with emotionally unstable personality disorder along side with depression and anxiety bur have been in the mental health system for about 7 years.

I'm 27 and first started experiencing issues around the age on 12 - 14 but at the time,it was put down to being a teenager.

I have never used a forum before. X

That's quite alright. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people here to give you pointers if you get stuck.

I'm the same. 33, diagnosed with depression, anxiety and stress years ago but was only diagnosed as BPD last month.

I don't really know what to say, or how to provide any kidn of reassurance because i don't really know what i need myself, BUT, you're not alone. I and assume many others here are more than willing to talk.

Hterag

Thank you, it's reassurance enough to connect with people in simular situations. I find it really isolating as it's difficult for family and friends to understand they try but it's hard for them.

Archived