Here and now I'll express, my situation

There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right

Such a cruel contradiction

I know I cross the lines its not easy to define

I'm born to indecision

There's always something new some path I'm supposed to choose

With no particular rhyme or reason

Burning Bright by Shinedown

I find the way you express yourself to be very profound, your words cause one to think hard on the underlying subject matter.

Please do tell me to go to hell if this offends, it is not meant to offend you, I can't help wondering how much more powerful your work would be if you chose to use things like I shall instead of I'll, etc.

Many folk have criticised my humble work in as much as they feel I use too much grammar, but I find if one uses grammar to slow the reader down, the work becomes more powerful. I'd like to see something you have done that forces the reader to slow down, almost to a standstill.

You said in your comment to one of my pieces that you feel you cannot express yourself in the way you would like. I do not feel this to be so, your words have tremendous strength behind them, I wonder if slowing the reader would also slow the writer, if you know what I mean!

What ever you do, please do not give up on yourself, I am by no means the person to give advice, but I can feel the power in your words, you just need to not fear releasing them so much, they are in you, I assure you.

Archived