Mental Health Forums

ManyMes1960

Hi

I found this site whilst looking for a safe space to be ManyMe's without, risking anyone I know seeing my posts.

I started by reading some of the forum posts and could connect with some of what I read;

I am incapable of maintaining relationships

I drive people away often with behaviours I don't recognise to be me

I ruin social situations (then I can get out quick)

I am incapable of Trusting anyone including me

My idea of a night out is late night supermarkets, just strolling round aimlessly focused on the shelves , shutting the world out

I have no social life

No friends

I have family living 2 hours away,(whenever I visit I always come home with constant self flagellation for behaving aggressively, for reading into things that on reflection didn't warrant my reactions

I don't know if this is suitable as an introduction

I do not see why it would not be suitable. We all have our own ways of introducing ourselves. Often in a public setting where I am forced to greet and get to know people I will say extremely awkward things and, as my dad puts it, have diarrhea of the mouth. Not helpful in the slightest. lol

This place is a good place. I originally came here too to find a place to post and discuss myself and find those of likeness without those I know in my life reading what I write. Judging me and such. Most of the people in my life do not know I have mental illness and I'd like to keep it that way. Personally I find this place safe and accepting. I have yet to be judged or ridiculed and when a person joins here and abuses others they are quickly blocked if not removed entirely.

So I'd like to say, welcome to the forum ManyMe's! Should you need help of any kind you can feel free to message me and I'll do my best. Heck, if you just want or need to talk (no matter what it's about, could even be how there's a bug on your window) shoot me a message. You can always post in the general forum for help with things but if it's a private or some such matter there's a few of us who don't mind a message and I'm one of them. =)

Welcome to the forums, Manyme's. It's a friendly place here, and very open-minded. I hope you'll enjoy your stay there. Feel free to message me anytime about anything. I send you hugs, dear. :)

Archived