Mental Health Forums

Signing Out

artemis84

Does anyone else find that they keep getting signed out of the forums randomly at the moment?

It keeps happening to me when I never used to have an issue with it.

I could be half way through reading / writing a post or PM and all of a sudden the error message comes up and says I 'don't have the permission to see that'. Which is odd because it is the same thing I was looking at fine 5 mins before!

Just wondering if it's just me or not...

that doesn't happen

but most times when we are posting - it freezes and we have to go out and come back to the page

and the curser disappears

and we cant paste anything at all

sorry not the same issues

will shut up

sorry don't know what is happening

could it be a windows update that has just changed your computer in some way

Could be an update I guess, tho I have a mac not a pc. That usually protects me from random viruses etc too.

How do you mean Dice? Sorry for being dim.

Not being dim at all, I've not really made myself clear or sense in what I was saying sorry, I meant what Internet browsers do you use, As like IE ( Internet Explorer ) Safari ect... As I found with some of them it can mess up on some sites...

Oh ok, now I'm with you :)

I have a feeling my Safari is pretty old school now. Other sites have flagged that maybe I should upgrade. Maybe it is that. I don't know why it was working fine last week and not this though - but I guess there has to be a cut off somewhere.

It could be that, Try updating it and seeing if this place keeps you signed in, If not it may be something to do with what Josh done the other day, When it was down for a few hours while he fixed chat and whatever else...

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, seems I spoke to soon. Now having the same issue when using firefox. It keeps forgetting which posts / blogs etc I've read too so stuff I have already seen is still showing up as unread. Weird and annoying!

Archived