Mental Health Forums

Long Time No See

sophhee

Hey guys hope ur all well..not logged in for time!!

Really really struggling today EVERYTHING is making me angry and upset. I've managed to walk the pups but that was hard enough got back swept up and washed up which made me angry and fibro kick in..and now I'm sat her looking at me sofa and getting angry that I got one that grabs so much dog hair...wtf? It's also massively bothering me that I need my fringe cut its way long and too long to wear as a fringe bt can't get to an app atm, I hide behind my fringe so without that I'm feeling ugly and exposed. Really really struggling atm :( just want to cry I expect by the time I've posted this I will have. My OH works funny hours and my mum lives with us also and she works so I have said I want housework washing dogs etc to be my field otherwise I'm left feeling pointless and worthless but atm I'm finding it hard just to do that!

I lost my grandad my world 4 months ago on the 10th. I don't think I've dealt with this I don't know how to know? I've never lost anyone b4 and grandad was my everything

I just don't know ...

Hey Sophhee I am sorry everything is feeling so raw and at the surface, sending you a hug and wanted to say I am glad to see you around. I hope you start feeling better after you get that good cry in, sometimes is just better to walk through through it than muster up the fight to hold it all in check.

xoxo Sah

Sorry you have fibro... I have two friends with that. I recently spoke to the fibro association because they had a stall at an event I visited... I understand its painful :(.

Don't worry about the fringe, I've seen your photos .. you are beautiful and your other half is lucky.

Archived