Mental Health Forums

Upset, Wound Up, I Don't Know

Distracted

Ok so I've had words (angry ones) with my boyfriend. He's away and seems to think I am hiding something from him...which I am not. He is always so suspicious of me I can't do right for doing wrong. I am miserable right now I admit it life is hard and I'm really struggling with everything but he always has to think there's more to it. Tbh I just can't deal with his shit. I can't be bothered with anything. It's all I can do to drag myself out of bed everyday never mind anything else. I am seriously on the verge of having a nervous breakdown I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. Xx

Hey Hun

How long have u been with your bf? It's his issue if he can't trust you huni not yours but it is very hard to make a relationship work without trust. Your right you don't need this when everyday is already hard enough..

With an ex of mine I've been blamed for cheating or something when it's actually them that have done so and are trying to distract from that fact by accusing me.

Here if u wanna talk huni xx

Hi sophhee, thanks for your reply. We have been together on and off for nearly 20 years (completely on for the last 10) we have had cheating both sides (not in the last 10 yrs from me but he has at least once that I'm aware of). He doesn't trust me but weirdly I trust him either that or I don't really care that much, who knows. I don't really know if he doesn't trust me like that, more that I'm hiding something and that he thinks I lie a lot about things to protect his feelings. I do that I admit but not intentionally, and not recently. We've had a rough ride, in fact I think it fair to say that as a couple we are a bit like 2 bad pennies! We are the best of friends, have a lot of sex, etc. but there's something that doesn't sit well and I don't know what that is? Trust? A thin line between love and hate? Maybe it's just me, I love him I love him not. He's an absolute b*****d, he's the best thing that ever happened to me, I want to be with him I don't? I don't know what I want or where I fit or who I am. I think actually after writing all that it's most likely me that's messed up. Sorry for the rant, hope you are well xx

Archived