Mental Health Forums

My Apology To The Forum

JoBrown

Hello, I have recently joined the forum as JoBrown and I had asked a member of the Forum Staff to change my name as it was too close to my real name, I received a PM from a member of staff stating that I had already opened a previous account and that was normally done when people are here to cause trouble.

I want to assure the forum users and forum staff that I had no idea I had ever joined the forum before joining as JoBrown and I know for sure that I had never posted on here before.

I do realize that it is wrong to have 2 user accounts on forums and that their are rules for everyones safety, however I had no memory of joining the forum in the past whatsoever, I struggle serverly with memory issues due to the medication that I am currently taking.

I Apologize to the forum staff and forum users if they have had any concerns regarding me.

I really thought I had found a new forum that I could find my feet with and make some really nice friends that trusted me, I am still a very long serving member of MHF.net and I am quite well liked and trusted on their.

I do hope that the forum can oversea my error in joining for a second time without realising I had joined before,

This is a genuine error on my behalf, but it did upset me that a member of forum staff had stated this is normally something a trouble maker would of done.

Not a very warm reception for a genuine error considering I had never even posted before joining as JoBrown.

I am very upset.

if I am removed from the forum I wish everyone all the very best with their future and health issues.

The reason for me looking for another forum was because I am fed up of threads relating to the politics of medicine on another forum and I just wanted to chat to nice people and maybe even help each other ! simple as nothing more nothing less.

sorry everyone for going on.

This forum is normally fairly forgiving of people breaking the rules, if they can tell that the person is not really a troublemaker, of if its a first "offence". In your case it sounds like you have a pretty good excuse so I expect they will just give you a warning.

Thanks Data I appreciate your reply, but a warning would be a bad way to start a new forum for me, I would feel like I was scating on ice when I was unaware I even had 2 accounts.

I don't know, maybe I should just call it a stupid mistake and close the account, it will still stay with me though as a knock!

PS just incase anyone is wondering why I have no gender showing, I am Androgynous with an Mx Title

ive really screwed up joining here!

thanks data xxx

Youve not been warned. And will not receive a warning; youve explained, we understand and so its ok.

I needed to ask why you had two accounts that is really all.

Lily

Cheeky Monkey..I have been absent for some time from this forum. My experience has been wholly positive...you need not worry or feel alarmed...people work hard here to create an understanding forum

Steve

If you asked for a name change how do you not remember joining the first time? The forum is really good and I'm sure people can see you aren't here to cause trouble. I remember seeing a post from you asking to change your name as it was too close to your own name if that's the case your better just being honest about it. When you post it comes up as cheekymonkey but if you edit it it comes up as jobrown why is that?

Archived