Mental Health Forums

First Time Nerves

nenupharluna

Hello,

I joined last night as I was having a very bad night (week) and it might take me some time to start posting but I thought that it would be a good idea to post an introduction so that my first "proper" post wouldn't come out of the blue.

I am never sure what to post in these things as I am never sure who is going to read them (if anyone even bothers), so if there is something you need to know please ask.

Nenu

Hi there!

Welcome to our lovely forums! I hope you will find it a positive place to be and discover that people do care and do read posts :)

Don't worry, take your time to post whenever you feel able, there is no time limit.

Hello,

I joined last night as I was having a very bad night (week) and it might take me some time to start posting but I thought that it would be a good idea to post an introduction so that my first "proper" post wouldn't come out of the blue.

I am never sure what to post in these things as I am never sure who is going to read them (if anyone even bothers), so if there is something you need to know please ask.

Nenu

Welcome to the forum

I've not been on here for awhile but I keep coming back here, there are friendly people here who care.

i hope you find the support you need.

Archived