Mental Health Forums

Risking My Health

Merylbear

I had my mental health nurse and social worker around today I said to them if I had my way I would get rid of everything because I don't deserve to have it but they said I have to keep everything but I am still not taking my meds I told them I am going to carry on not taking them they said I should see a doctor about my stomach they said if they could get one round will I see them I said yes to shut them up so they would go but I won't see one or have any tests because I have got to save them money but they say worry about my health but I won't

I won't see a doctor at all but my mental health nurse and social worker think I am but I will never see a doctor again I have got to save my doctor money even though the pain in my stomach is getting worse I won't take money from other people who need it more than me

Meryl, do you realize that you keep repeating the same thing over and over? It leads nowhere, we're going in circles. May I invite you to analyze what core belief is behind this sentence? Do you think it's truth?

No not aimed at you Steve.............. just really dont get it ! ........any questions asked are not answered ? just saying same thing ? if she is so adamant about not wanting help and support why would you start a thread ?

or maybe I'm just borderline :worried_anim:

Archived