Mental Health Forums

My Low Moods Are Taking Me Over Any Advice For Self Help?

Made of stone

My depression and anxiety recently has been increasing day by day and I can't seem to pull myself out of it like I used to. I Have been advised that anit depressants will not help as I suffer from chronic bpd, I am at a loss as to how to help myself and get me to a point where I can cope. I feel really lonely and at an end overall really I feel like my strength is fast running out and I'm scared that this time I cannot heal myself. I've looked into foods and vitamins that my help my depression and anxiety does anyone know anything that would help? I take vitamin d as I was tests as deficient in this but every day just seems to get bleaker?

My depression and anxiety recently has been increasing day by day and I can't seem to pull myself out of it like I used to. I Have been advised that anit depressants will not help as I suffer from chronic bpd, I am at a loss as to how to help myself and get me to a point where I can cope. I feel really lonely and at an end overall really I feel like my strength is fast running out and I'm scared that this time I cannot heal myself. I've looked into foods and vitamins that my help my depression and anxiety does anyone know anything that would help? I take vitamin d as I was tests as deficient in this but every day just seems to get bleaker?

Sorry you are feeling so low.

I am thinking of trying a gluten and dairy free diet cos my moods are low, due to hormones or lck of.

Sorry you're feeling so depressed. I think about olive oil and fishes for the good quality fat that helps neurons to regenerate their membranes.

Archived