Mental Health Forums

I'm Back

Bigmouth_strikes_again

It's been at least 3 - 4 years so I doubt anyone remembers me but regardless of that, I'm back.

I have social anxiety and BPD. I had been recovering on my own - kinda - at least I was doing pretty well in life. But this year.. this year has been the worst hell imaginable and it just keeps on getting worse. I feel like I am losing everything I've worked so damn hard for. I will write more tomorrow, right now I am too tired and it's a long story.

I am so depressed, and struggling and close to suicide. I am phoning for an emergency gp appointment tomorrow and praying I get one and can get signed off sick from work and take time to recover. I am feeling so low. I remember this place as being very supportive and helpful and I am hoping I can hold on and move on over time with people's support.

Sorry to come back on a downer.

I remember you, as soon as I saw your name I thought.... Morrissey! I suppose you know he has had cancer?

I am sorry you have been struggling :(.

I hope you manage to get the help you need. If you are feeling suicidal, don't be afraid to reach out and tell them how you feel.

Welcome back.

I remember you, as soon as I saw your name I thought.... Morrissey! I suppose you know he has had cancer?

I am sorry you have been struggling :(.

I hope you manage to get the help you need. If you are feeling suicidal, don't be afraid to reach out and tell them how you feel.

Welcome back.

Aye, I've been crying all evening. After losing my idol Rik Mayall in June, I think I couldn't survive losing Morrissey too. Best not think about it.

I phoned the doctors this morning and they said I have to wait 3 weeks to see my doctor, very helpful as always. Hopefully I can get an emergency appointment with anyone. Right now I'm just trying to keep distracted.

I phoned the doctors this morning and they said I have to wait 3 weeks to see my doctor

Tell them its an emergency.

If you really feel you are in danger you can go to A+E.

I managed to get an emergency appointment with a very understanding doctor who agreed I'm too ill to be working and has given me 2 weeks off to rest and sort my head out. I'm very sad to be going back to square one after doing so well these last few years but I guess that's just the way life with a mental illness is. As the doctor said a illness is an illness, regardless of whether it's physical or mental, so I shouldn't really be making myself feel so guilty over something that is beyond my control.

Archived