Mental Health Forums

Just Popping In...

CrippleAndStarfish

Not sure if anyone here remembers me. There may still be a couple of the oldies active :)

Just wanted to call by, say hello and see how everything is going, really. X

hi suzy! how are you doing? there's still some oldies (but goodies) about and a fair few newbies. forums kind of slow at the moment. hope youre well xx

How lovely to hear from you snoozy! Of course i remember you. How have you been? What's been happening in your life? Gosh it's nice to see you again.xxx

Hihihi!!

I'm good!

Med free - have good days and bad days, but who doesnt?! Cmht discharged me :)

My eldest has been statemented and diagnosed with sensory processing disorder, adhd, & asd traits, & is FINALLY getting the proper support he needs within school. Hes 8 in less than a month and he ia doing so fabulously, i'm massively proud.

My youngest is 1 3 days after my eldest turns 8, & he is walking and chattering and he still sleeps like a dream and eats like a pig - real little character and watching it unfold more every day is beaut.

Me & S are good, we've been pretty stable a while now and i trust him when he says he loves me, i believe when he says he isnt going to leave. Big deal, huh!!! Big change :)

How are you all??!!! Update me, damnit!!! Is so, so great to hear from you three!!

All my love as always xxxx

Hi Suzy! I am glad you are med free and are proud of your children. I'm glad your relationship is going well.

I'm up and down, back on meds, really struggling at work. But I have my good days :).

That's good news, Suzy! I'm so happy for you. Me, I'm fine. Currently passing tests to get back to some professional studies though I still don't know in what domain. Things slowly sorting out. I wish you a great day. :)

Suzy it is great to hear how well things are working for you sound stable and happy. I think it is really good for peeps to see that despite all, there is such thing coming through the other side. Well done.

I don't know if/when you will see this but I'm sorry I missed you and so happy things are going well for you. You're doing so well and you're such a good mum.

Archived