Mental Health Forums

Lonelyness

james1982

The hardest thing for me with bpd is the lonelyness that comes with it cause it so very hard for people to deal with someone with bpd in my experience i totaly understand why so the hardest trate of having bpd is lonelyness thats just my toughts

Yeah that loneliness is the pits!!!! But here we can feel a bit less alone :) but I do get ya!!!. I have lived with it for years and felt very alone even with my loved ones.

I find the days the worse and the evenings easier to deal with thats properly cause the tv be kinda better and the night times the day is over and it like yayyyy another day gone and over

I totaly get ya i think what makes me feel lonelyier i so cant spell so forgive my bad spelling is people can be so nice and yet cant understand what u go thru with bpd and then they useually get frustrated and makes me feel even lonelyier

I just watch a dvd a comedy try to make the day go quicker and i dont go out to clubs or pubs dont drink and for me to even go to my pyscologist is so so hard

Archived