Mental Health Forums

Voices :trigger:

maddy harper

Hey, voices! Leave Maddy in peace. She's my friend and you don't have the right to bully her. Just go away now, cause no one wants you!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks three moons. they been so bad i have had the urge to head bang but i havent acted On it. just played my flutes instead and had a nap yesterday. This morning my voices are really bad. shouting at me and stuff

My externals say these sort of things too, not nice to hear. They're very dark and threatening. Don't listen to them, they can do nothing to you other than saying threats and nasty things. Long live to you!

Thanks for the reply three moons. Voices so loud today. Wish i could get some peace. they come and go like a radio being tuned. There not here all the time but when they are i know about it.

stil having issues with my voices. My nabours tv has started talking to me again which is a worrying sign that all aint well in maddys head. when will this end. Meh

Sorry Maddy. What does the TV say to you? Come back to your doctor if you're worried. I hope things settle down soon. I know it seems like a never ending thing but it will be better after some time. Could you ask for therapy? I send you big hugs dear.

the tv keeps telling me to set my instruments on fire. as do the voices n my head. They really dont like them because they make me happy when i playing them.

That's not a nice thing to say. Luckily you don't have to obey and you can play your instruments just as much as you like. Sing revange on the voices cause they have no power over you. ^_^

thanks three moons. Sometimes i get confused with whats real and what isnt. Hope this post makes sence as it dont to me reading it back.

the voices are being really nasty to me today for some unknown reason. Calling me a slut and a whore and many other names besides. They have made me cry on three separate ocations today all ready. Why is life such a struggle for me? Why cant i just be fuckin normal for a change.

My voices keep telling me to set my harp alight. Wish they would just move on from this topic of conversation. Its getting boring hearing that when they brake through the clorpromazine. They are getting better though slowly but not with out other issues that i have to deal with. Mainly side effects

I have no sharps in the house so i cant cut my self not that i ever have but i dont wanna start now. just wish i could find the off switch sometimes. hey, dont we all?

Wish they'd let you sleep in peace, Maddy. When I'm woken up like this it's usually because I carried worries during my sleep, don't know if something worries you particularly this night? I hope you can sleep better tonight.

My voices are telling me that i aint any good on flute and that i should just stop now as its all pointless. They been like this since the lessons started. meh

Archived