Mental Health Forums

Voices :trigger:

maddy harper

Struggling with the voices really bad today. They are saying i am worthless. A waste of time. a whore. Not worth bothering with. The list goes on n on. could hear them n my sleep saying all these things. Woke up crying.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to take my night dose of my anti psycottic last night as i was really tired and wanted a natural sleep. Lucky i dont do this too offen. I feel like shit cause the voices are being so horible to me today and its only just started. Meh! serves me right...

I know why the voices have come back, i am stressing about goin back home and things getting worse again to the point of head banging. I hope this isnt the start of another relapse... I am scared!

Had to take some prn to distract me from the voices. I worried i wont get any sleep tonight because the voices are so loud right now.

Managed to get five hours of sleep last night as my voices kept coming in to my dreams. Thats not happened n ages! They havent shut up yet iether. Think today s gonna be a bad one where my voices are conserned. Thank god i am at my friends house or i would have started head banging again by now... They drive me up the fuckin wall!!!

I cant cope with this any more. Been crying on and off all day. i really dont wanna go back... As i will have nothing to distract me from the voices.

Maddy, can you take some time for relaxing techniques/meditation? I'm hoping it could reduce your stress a bit. Get yourself some nice treats like a warm bath with good smelling perfume or anything you'd like. If you think your meds need a review, you have to talk it with your doctor. Sleeping a lot is not nice but I guess it's better than stressing out/crying a lot, and it would be only temporary, just the time your body gets used to the new dosage. I send you love dear, my thoughts are with you.

What a nice reply three moons. Nice to know someone out There cares than just my friends in r l. Most of them dont really understand what i go through on a daily basis. Been cuddleing the pigs. They like that. not so keen on goin back in their cage when its cuddle time though. They dig their claws in to my jumper so i have to unhook them. Bless them. I would be lost with out them.

What a nice reply three moons. Nice to know someone out There cares than just my friends in r l. Most of them dont really understand what i go through on a daily basis. Been cuddleing the pigs. They like that. not so keen on goin back in their cage when its cuddle time though. They dig their claws in to my jumper so i have to unhook them. Bless them. I would be lost with out them.

i been woken up by screaming inside my head. I thought it was my friend at furst. Then i realised thatt it was internal. What the fuck is goin on

i cant stand it when my voices want to talk to me but they talk backwords which is really annoying stupid and tiring cause i have to translate back in to english. no fuckin idea why they like doin that but it really unsettles me and they know it. Think they doin it to try wind me up and its working grrrrr!

Archived